The Enduro Tool Kit Metric is designed to be a lightweight, trailside emergency repair tool kit for dirt bike riders on the go.
It features a carefully curated selection of quality tools to handle common trailside repairs of dirt bikes that use metric fasteners.
A tool roll helps secure and organize the tools. It features an extra sleeve for any additional model-specific tools the user may wish to add. There is a zipper pouch for small parts and pieces.
The tool roll is contained inside a lightweight pouch that adds protection and water-resistance.
- Weight: 1030g
- T-handle with ¼” drive and extension
- 8-10 mm and 12-14 mm open-ended wrenches
- 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm ¼” drive sockets
- ¼” drive bit adapter
- SL4, SL6, PH1, PH2, T25, T30, T40, T45 bits
- 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm hex keys
- 6” mini crescent wrench
- Mini needle-nose pliers with cutters
- 3 m electrical tape roll
- 1 m mechanic’s wire
- 5 zip ties
- Tool organizer roll
- Tool pouch
Mountain Lab ships from Canada and the United States to these respective countries. All orders over $50 qualify for free shipping. All orders under $50 enjoy $5 flat rate shipping.